01. Your souls are unique. You are angels trapped in human flesh until you die then your souls, your life force – continues to live, continues to think and continues its journey through time and space eternal
02. You are one soul and there is only One of YOU. So do not be surprised that I say there is only One God and One Holy Spirit.
03. As you are unique, and made in the image of the eternal God, you can live forever by following the commandments of God and finding forgiveness by [living] a penitent life.
04. Do not be surprised that I say to you that you are the Angels of Heaven who come to and from the earth being born again. Who have fought the good fight you are those angels of ancient lore who banished satan and his disciples from heaven.
05. The earth and all that is in it is your heaven and a small piece of paradise that is what you make of it. Do you not paint your rooms, your houses and tend your gardens? Do you not make great parks, buildings and art. Your paradise is what you make it.
06. And in the spirit, you also have your home in God whose kingdom lives within those who love, forgive, and who strive to believe in eternal things and the work of God upon this earth.
07. Blessed is our Holy Spirit precious and tender who has no name who brings forth bread from the earth and every fruit from its vine and all things that are good to eat. Blessed is our God of No Name.
08. Blessed is the Spirit of Woman bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh who in the beginning was joined with me and came from me and we became one in the flesh and one in the spirit and regardless of our lives separate or apart, as husband and wife, as mother and son, as father and daughter, we are always one, we are always together and we shall never separate or be separated.
09. Blessed is my Father, who art in heaven, who as a Holy Spirit gives us our daily bread from the earth and all fruit that grows from the vine and all things that are good to eat.
10. Blessed is our Father who never leads us into temptation but delivers us from evil those who want to be delivered from evil and eases the suffering of those who evil seeks daily to devour.
11. Blessed is our God of no name who never forces us, who never judges us who has nothing to do with sin or the effects of sin but who is forgiving in all his ways.
12. Blessed is my Father my creator who always was always is and always will be.
13. Blessed is Our precious tender Holy Spirit who has no name who is a Father to the Fatherless and a friend to the friendless and a mother to those in need of a mother. Blessed is our Holy Spirit of no Name.
14. JV Anvs Dei Verbvm Dei Filvs Dei Son AltesseRoyale Jose Maria Chavira M.S. Adagio 1st Dominus dominorum est et rex regum et reginarum Primogenitvs Filvs Dei HominisSpiritvs nom de plume JCAngelcraft